Thursday, January 27, 2011

**Update on GiltCity BeautyBar Gift Card Promo**

Yesterday, I posted about the GiltCity deal for BeautyBar.com . I gotta say, so far I am pretty impressed!
 After entering my 10 email addresses, I received the $10 credit from GiltCity. I ordered the BeautyBar.com Gift Card for $15, and received my code this morning at 5:15am. I placed my order at 11am.





I ordered a Lorac Eyeliner $16, a Stila Eyeliner $16, and the Stila Eyeshadow Palette in Afterhours for $25. I'll also receive 3 free samples!
2 hours later, I received my ship confirmation for delivery tomorrow! Wow! Great service! As soon as BeautyBar increases their inventory, they will be a site to watch!


PS - Since my total was $0.00, ebates won't be giving me any cash. And the BBGIFT15 code, can't be applied to these Gift Codes.

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment