Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Can I Be Your "Plus One"?


Hey, everyone, I wanted to take a moment, first to thank you all for reading, "AllThoseThingsILove.com" I totally enjoy the interaction that we have on Facebook, and always welcome any suggestions or comments. (I LOVE comments!)

There's a small favor, if I may ask of you...If you like a deal I post... See at the bottom of this box? On the bar that looks like this?:

Clicking the "+1" icon is Google shorthand for "this is pretty cool" or "you should check this out." Click +1 to publicly give something your stamp of approval. Think of it as Google's version of Facebook's "Like" button. It will also let me know what kind of deal you like, and which ones are kind of "meh.."

Thanks for being part of All Those Things I Love!
-Gracie-


THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

1 comment:

  1. G'day Gracie,

    I would love to help you out, but unfortunately I haven't received an invite to Google+ (bummer, I know), so I can't +1 your posts.
    However, In place of that, I shall +1 your ego by complimenting you on your coupons and this site in general - it's pretty freakin' shweet :P.

    -Aidan.

    ReplyDelete