Thursday, January 27, 2011

Orbit BubbleMint Gum

I don't chew gum very much. When I do, I tend to get rid of it as soon as it loses flavor. While this doesn't have mind-numbing longevity, I absolutely love the taste.

It's bubblegum, yet minty-fresh!


My dog does not like the smell. He pretty much runs away when he sees me open a pack. And stays away as I consume block after block of this gum. The pack doesn't last long. Maybe 4 hours on a slow day.

The last time I bought it, I was at CVS. They were having a B1G1F promo, and has luck would have it, I had four B1G1F coupons!  8 packs of BubbleMint for FREE!  Too bad there weren't ECBs (ExtraCare Bucks) involved!

I've printed my allotment of coupons already.... You might find them available here!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment