Friday, August 12, 2011

PetSmart: 76 lbs of Cat Litter for $25.97 + Get a $25 Gift Card by mail!


This is a repost from July 8th...but in case you missed it, the deal ends on August 21st. 

I wrote earlier about the ExquisiCat deal at PetsMart.
Buy $25 worth of ExquisiCat Cat Litter and get a $25 PetsMart Gift Card by mail!

I finally got over to PetsMart to get this deal. The rebate forms were attached to the shelf on a tearpad. I grabbed two. I'm thinking about doing the deal again. It would be fantastic if I received the gift card before August 21st (the last day of the rebate.)

I bought:
(2) 28 lb boxes of ExquisiCat Scoop Litter $9.99 x 2 = $19.98
(1) 20 lb Jug of ExquisiCat Scoop Litter $5.99
--------------------------------------
Total paid $25.97 for 76 pounds of cat litter!
And, I'll receive a $25.00 PetsMart Gift Card by mail!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment