Wednesday, May 18, 2011

FREE Zippo Lighter!


Again, let me state that this is a promotional offer from a tobacco company. If this is troubling to you, please disregard this post. (There won't be any logo on this lighter) You must be over the age of 21 to get this offer. I don't smoke but I'll take a FREE Lighter any day. Click here to register for a FREE Zippo style lighter. Choose from 3 designs (camouflage, guitar, or an eight-ball). Limit 1 per person and 3 per household. Expect 4-6 weeks for delivery. 

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

4 comments:

  1. I filled it out and it kept refusing a password but kept asking for my id. There wasn't any place to enter an id number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received mine today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine the other day.. And it was not a zippo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it wasnt a Zippo. I didnt put it in the title, but I did mention it was a Zippo style in the post.
    Still, you can't beat FREE!

    ReplyDelete