Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Craftman Gift Card from VocalPoint: Use it at LandsEnd, Sears, or KMart!



Did you get the VocalPoint Craftsman $10 Gift Card I posted back on May 25th?

I received it at the beginning of June and its been sitting in my binder since.(My husband wasn't interested saying that C3 tools were overpriced!)

It turns out it can be used at Lands Ends, KMart and Sears online! (maybe in store, too, but because the Gift Card says its for Craftsman C3 Tools, I'd rather not chance it!)



Tonight I was looking at the Summer Sale at LandsEnd.com and found a really cute tote bag for $9.99!
Shipping is FREE with code GETREADY. Pin: 1106. 

So after using my gift card, all I paid was $0.86 tax!





Thanks for the tip, MyFrugalAdventures!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment