Sunday, March 13, 2011

VistaPrint - Personalized Sticky Notes and More - as low as $2.99!


I love VistaPrint. I can spend hours designing business cards, car magnets, notepads, coffee mugs, t-shirts and more! I just ordered 500 business card for my blog (pictured above) for $4.99 + $5.95 shipped.
I always choose the slowest shipping option and usually receive them in about 10 days.

Through this link, you can choose:

250 Business Cards FREE!
Personalized Sticky Notes for $2.49
Personalized Photo Mug for $4.99!
Personalized Car Door Magnet for $4.99

Use your imagination. These can be fantastic gifts! But, it can be addicting... :)

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment