Monday, June 13, 2011

$50 Credit to Novica.com for only $15! New SaveMore members only!


Have you shopped at SaveMore.com yet?
If not, click through this link and get an instant $10 credit!  Use that credit to buy a $50 credit to Novica for only $15!

Novica is backed by National Geographic and is a fair-trade company where you can find unique, handcrafted housewares, jewelry and gifts from all over the word. They've been around for many years, and I've loved all the pieces that I have received from them! I'm thinking of getting this:

I'll also shop through Ebates, and get an additional 7.5% cash back (if I can with a gift credit!)


THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment