Monday, March 28, 2011

25% off ENTIRE purchase at Michael's!


Michael's is one of those stores I try to avoid. I keep picking up little things, and more little things...and all of a sudden I've spent $40! And all I am armed with is a 40% off ONE non-sale item. (And, as you probably know Michaels's has everything "on sale" every week.)
This is why I recommend you head over here and print this coupon


The offer is valid through April 2nd and gives you 25% off your entire purchase...including SALE items! There are, of course some exclusions. (Clearance, Buy & Get Items, Special Order Floral, Custom Frames, Engraving, YuDu, CriCut, Books & Magazines & Slice)

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment