Friday, January 28, 2011

Craig Ferguson

 <sigh>

So, after being laid off in 2010, I reverted back to my college days. Well at least, the staying up late and waking up too late for a McDonald's breakfast part. 

I've watched The Late Late Show w/ Craig Ferguson before (usually on Friday nights), but now, Craig has become my late night companion. This, due in part to my wonderful husband who falls asleep by 9:30. 
I can't go to sleep until I know, "What did we learn on the show tonight, Craig?"

As luck would have it, I live about an hour away from the CBS Studios where he tapes.
To break my routine and get me out of the house, (apart from coupon shopping at Rite-Aid, CVS, and Target), I go to 1iota.com and request tickets.

Since it's not the most popular late night show, it's usually fairly easy.
The hard part is convincing my friends to go along with me. (And, truth be told, to show up on my own might appear a bit stalker-ish!)

So yay! That's where I am today! After lunch at Canter's Deli ....with my friend Toni by my side.

Tonight's guest is Helena Bonham Carter.....should be good!


This is from the last show I attended

And this is one of the reasons I love me some @CraigyFerg

and another...



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment