Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Live Blog Tonight! Watch "Extreme Couponing" with us!

Image courtesy of nappyxheadedxho


Alrighty, then..time for another installment of our Live Blog experiment! This is the second time we've attempted something like this....sorry in advance if it's a disaster! Just refresh to see new comments! Bettie's comments are in italics


6:13 - This is what we saw last week
6:14 I know....not surprised they didnt re-air the J'aime Kirlew episode :)
6:18 - Is that the one you were telling me who about?
6:19 - Yeah...the one in this article
6:20 - The show reminds me a little of Toddlers and Tiaras, the way they focus on 2 people 
6:21 Nathan from WeUseCoupons is one tonight's episode. And it look like one segment is about things free on your birthday
6:31 - Did he say he stalks deodorants? LOL!
6:31  There's the Reach Floss we all have!
6:32 I'm torn between using a binder or filing the inserts. I have a hard time keeping the binder up to date and new coupons filed, but I like to shop the perimetter at Target for clearance and I need my binder then!
6:35 I think you're going to have to be better organized and file them in the binder. 
6: 36 More Maalox....
6:37  The total inflated because of the Maalox. $5.xx with a $5 coupon
6:38 Did you use that?
6:39 I think so, at CVS...I had one coupon. 
6:43 That's just shopping to use coupons. Like I did today at CVS and Walgreen's on Razors and Air Fresheners...I mean, my Register Rewards were going to expire today, and at CVS I basically exchanged an $8.99 ECB, paid $2.00 and got a $10 ECB....
6:49 The toothpaste thing was crazy....
6:50 I remember ;) You were foisting them off on me 
6:51 I have a bunch of different brands, though...and only about 20
6:53 Chef Boyardi.....yuck I've never seen Catalinas  that are like RR. Only at Albertson's and those arel ike "Save $8 on your next purchase of $80 or more. 
6:55 The lady connects bananas. That's all. 
6:57 And frogs...
6:59 What is Save $3 Daytona?
7:02 I wonder what that $14.99 coupon was for?

7:05 I need to use canvas bags...
7:07 You don't? Shame on you!
7:07 I know....I have them, and sometimes I've even taken them into the store, and forgotten to hand them over!
7:09 So what did you buy today?
7:10 I'll be posting when you stop IMing me! Talk to you tomorrow :)

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment