Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hate giving out your Phone Number? Get a FREE GoogleVoice number!


I submit many forms for freebies, and hate to give out my phone number. I used to list my cell phone number, but then I started to get a ton of text messages. So, the perfect solution is GoogleVoice!  My favorite part is that it will ring all your phones, and when you pick it up, you can choose to listen in on the voicemail as its being left! Then, you get a transcript in your Gmail inbox! And its free!


Teach your phone new tricks
Google Voice enhances the existing capabilities of your phone, regardless of which phone or carrier you have - for free. It also gives you:
One Number
Use a single number that rings you anywhere.
Online voicemail
Get transcribed messages delivered to your inbox.
Cheap calls
Free calls & text messages to the U.S. & Canada.
Super low rates everywhere else.


THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment