Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ralphs Coupon Policy (this is my response to a question)

If you recently used the "Contact Me" button (over there on the left) with a question about Ralph's Coupon Policy....


Sorry, having issues with the "Contact Me" software ...




Ralph's doesn't have a written coupon policy that I can find.
Their "double coupon" is pretty simple, though.
It's every day of the week.
As an example if its a:
$0.35 coupon, they will "double" the coupon to $0.70
$0.50, they will double it to $1.00
$0.75 they will increase to $1.00

If it's a "dollar amount off of two, three, etc" coupon - it will not
be double or increased to $1.00 (darn!)

It's supposed to be a limit of one "like" coupon that will be doubled
(but I've never run in to this, I don't usually use more than 5 "like"
coupon on a set of items, and I try to disguise that I'm doing it by
buying a whole collection of things.)

Thanks for reading the site! Let me know what else I can help you with
or other things you'd like to see.

If you don't already, you can:

Follow me on Twitter: @ThoseThingsILov
"Like" the page on Facebook: facebook.com/ThoseThingsILove

Thanks again,

Gracie

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was fast! I couldn't find coupon policy either so I thought I'd ask. You told me just what I needed to know. Thank you so much for answering, really apreciate it!

    jackie

    ReplyDelete