Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Listen to R.E.Ms new album FREE!

Thanks to Giselmey at FatWallet!
I guess this is only a deal if you are an R.E.M fan. But, since this is my blog, and I call it, "All Those Things I Love",  I have to include it!

R.E.M. (along with U2, 10,000 Maniacs, and The Replacements) have always been among my favorite bands. I've seen every R.E.M. tour since "Fables of the Reconstruction" in 1985 (yeah, I'm that old... my first AOL screen name was "StipeChild" ;)

Anyway, NPR's First Listen is streaming R.E.Ms new album, "Collapse Into Now", in it's entirety now through March 8th (when the CD is released). So cool! Click here to listen!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment