Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Join the Home Depot Garden Club and get Exclusive Coupons!


I am not a good gardener. I am afraid a lizard or some bug will attack me.  I wish I had opera-length gardening gloves. I forget to water houseplants.
I am, however a member of the Home Depot Garden Club. I like to read about what I should be doing in my garden and learning about what I should be planting.

Why, oh why will Peonies NOT grow in Southern California??
The Home Depot Garden Club sends bi-weekly emails, packed with inspiration and exclusive member-only coupon offers. This week I received $1/1 Strawberry Jar Planter and $3 off any Herbaside. In the past, I've received coupons for free houseplants. They usually don't make it, though ;)

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment