Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shark Steam Pocket Mop

It's an infomercial product, so it must be crap, right?
I know! That's what I used to think.
No, it really works!


Not as good as if I was on my hands and knees, but just as good as a mopping job done with this. And far less disgusting. I have about 1200 sf of bamboo flooring and ceramic tile downstairs. After 35 minutes of vacuuming with my Dyson, another 35 min with this, I call it good!

Why I love it:
  • Lightweight
  • Long cord
  • Easy fills with tap water
  • Heats up quickly
  • Cleans just as good as a regular mop
  • Seems more sanitary
  • No chemicals
  • Everything just smells clean
  • Mop heads can be washed
  • And, if you are in a hurry, and forget to wash the mop head, you can always safety-pin a hand towel to the head!


THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks very interesting. I'll have to show my daughter--she is my mopper as I am physically unable.

    ReplyDelete