Sunday, September 4, 2011

Playboy: Surprise someone with a FREE One Year Subscription!



I got this for my brother the last time it was offered. He was very happy. He says he likes it for the articles. ;) Click here to get a FREE One Year subscription to Playboy Magazine through Rewards Gold. You'll have to fill out your information, refer a friend (that's why it's good to have junk email addresses) and then write (2) 50 word reviews on deodorant. There's a little work involved, but it's a freebie that proves you can get almost anything for FREE!

*Please disregard this post if it offends you. 

Thanks, CouponistaQueen!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

1 comment:

  1. I only have to write 1 review that was 25 words long! Said I would receive my mag in 8-10 weeks!

    ReplyDelete