Thursday, April 7, 2011

Planning ahead for Rite-Aid 4/8


So, I haven't done this post in awhile, but I have every intention to make it a regular Thursday night post. As you may know, Rite Aid starts their new weekly sale on Fridays in Southern California. So, that means I get to be your guinea pig! I think I'll be able to pick up about $30 in health/beauty items for about $2 OOP (not including tax)
Am I missing anything good?

See my plan after the jump!


I'm starting with $10 +UPs from the monthly Biore/John Frieda - Spend $20/Get $10 Reward.
(I would rather have smaller denominations of +UPs than a single one for $10)

So here's the plan...

Visine Eye Drops $4.99 + $1 +UPs Reward
I'll use $2 off Visine - available on coupons.com
I'll use $2  Rite-Aid in-ad coupon
Projected total $0.99 and I'll receive $1 +UPs

(4) Old Spice Body Wash or deodorants $2.99  + Get $2.00 +UPs Reward
I'll used (2) B1G1F and (1) $1.00/2 from last Sundays paper
I'll pay $4.98 and I'll receive (2) $2.00 +UPs Rewards

(2) Always or Carefree 2/$5.00
I'll use (2) $1.00 off mfr coupons (various, mostly from samples & P&G coupon booklet
I'll pay $3.00 and I'll receive $2.00 +UPs Rewards

(2) L'Oreal Color Vive Shampoo 2/$5.00 + Get $2 +UPs Rewards
I'll use (2) $1.00 off mfr coupons (I think they're still valid?)
I'll pay $3.00 and I'll receive $2.00 +UPs Rewards

(1) SoftSoap Pomegranate Body Wash (my absolute favorite!) $3.99 + Get $1 +UPs Rewards
I'll use $1.00 off mfr coupon
I'll pay $2.99 and receive $1.00 +UPs Rewards
-----------------------------------------
Total Product $30.94
I'll use $13.98 in mfr coupons and $2.00 in-ad coupon
I'll use $3.00 of $15.00 RiteAid Survey Coupon
I'll pay with $10 previously earned +UPs
Total OOP $1.96 + approximately $2.70 in tax (boo)
Total +UPs earned $10 +UPs!

I'll go later in the week (after I have coupons from 4/10 papers) to get Bic razors, SoftScrub (if it's included in SoCal region) and some other things. I 'm also tempted to do the Biore/John Frieda again, but I have to figure out if its more beneficial to do it at Walgreen's instead. I only have one Biore B1G1F coupon left...stay tuned!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment