Sunday, April 3, 2011

PetSmart - Purina One Bey0nd Cat Food FREE + $0.75 Money Maker!


Wow, this was a score!
 I went to PetSmart to get my FREE Royal Canin Cat Food Discovery Sampler Box with my PetsPerk coupon On an endcap near the grooming area, I noticed 16 oz Purina One BeyOnd Cat Food clearance priced at $2.49.
Out in the car, I had 4 coupons (2 from Facebook, 1 from a sample, and one from PetSmart Pet Perks program) for $2.00 off. I thought, "Great! $0.49 each! I can get 4 boxes for $2.00!"

I brought the 4 boxes to the register and they scanned in at $1.25 each! I handed over (2) $2.00 coupons plus my coupon for the FREE Royal Canin Box and paid $1.00 + tax!
I hurried back to the endcap and grabbed another 4 boxes!

Total paid $2.00 + tax for 8 boxes (= 8 pounds!) of cat food plus the Royal Canin box!

Log into your PetSmart PetPerks account (or sign up here) to print a $2.00 coupon for Purina One Bey0nd and the FREE Royal Canin Sampler.

"LIKE" Purina One on Facebook HERE to download the $2 coupon (hit the back button, refresh, and print a 2nd copy!)

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment