Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Free Trial of eSalon Custom Hair Coloring - What I received today!


You may recall, at 9pm on March 4th, I published a post about eSalon's offer for a FREE Custom Hair Color Bundle. I am happy to say I received the kit this morning and am very impressed! Great packaging and the tools seem very high quality. Like you'd see at Sally's Beauty Supply.
I received:
2 separate hair colors (one for roots and one for ends)
2 bottles of developer
Packet of stain remover
Packet of conditioner
Coloring Guide
Personalized instructions
Mixing Bowl
Applicator Brush
Timer
2 pairs of gloves
4 Clips
Smock

I'm so excited to try their system. Unfortunately, I just dyed my hair last night using the L'oreal Healthy Look Hair Color I bought for $0.98 at CVS! Not to worry, my grey hair comes in so quick, I'll need to do it again in about 5 weeks!


The offer is still available HERE

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment