Sunday, March 27, 2011

CVS Cares. Rollin' the ECBs! 3/27


Just a quick trip to CVS. I haven't had time to sit down and plan out my shopping trips, but I had read about the $7 ECB for any Physician's Formula  AND a separate $7 ECB for Physicians Formula Organic Mascara. Pair that with the $5 Physician Formula PDF coupons,  a sweet deal!

I stopped by CVS in Long Beach, CA (Wow..9.75% sales tax? Ouch.) I think they are priced on average about $0.50 higher on PF items than the Orange County CVS stores (but I'll have to verify for
sure) I had to convince the manager that I was entitled to get the 2nd $7 ECB, explaining that in the ad, the PF mascara was under a different offer number (shown in parenthesis), than the main PF ad.

Total Product Value + tax $23.02     Total OOP for this trip $2.47    $16.00 in ECBs received! 




I bought:
(1) Physician's Formula Organic Mascara $9.99
I used $5 Physician's Formula PDF coupon
Total paid $4.99 and I received $7.00 ECB


(1) Physician's Formula Felt Tip Eyeliner $7.49
I used $5 Physician's Formula PDF coupon
Total paid $2.49 and I received $7.00 ECB

(1) SkiIntimate Shave Gel $3.49
I used $0.55 mfr coupon from today's newspaper 
Total paid $2.94 and I received $2.50 ECB
-------------------------------------------------
Total Product $23.02
I used $10.55 in mfr coupons
I used $10.00 in ECBs earned previously
Total OOP $2.47 and received $16.00 in ECBs!


THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment