Tuesday, February 15, 2011

***UPDATE***Check Your Email for a Survey Opportunity from CVS!

***I finished the survey in about 10 minutes and received $10 in ECBs! Keep an eye on for this invitation!***

I found an email from CVS in my spam folder this afternoon. I've never done a survey for CVS, but I have heard that if you qualify and complete the survey, you'll receive ExtraCare Bucks (usually $5-10)
Luckily, I qualified, and will be emailed the link this Sunday morning!  If you have registered online with CVS...check your email!

You are invited to take part in a survey on Sunday, February 20, 2011. The study is about drug store advertising, and you will be asked to look at the CVS/pharmacy and the Walgreens circulars that come with the Sunday newspaper on February 20th. The study will take less than 10 minutes to complete online. If you qualify to participate we will send you the link by 10:00 a.m. (EDT) on Sunday, February 20th. The survey will be available to you all day. 


THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment