Tuesday, August 16, 2011

CVS Cares. Rollin' the ECBs! 8/16 99% Savings!


I stopped by CVS today, because I had a $5 in ExtraCare Bucks that were set to expire. 
I wanted to roll it into the Gatorade "G" Series promo (Buy $5, Get $5 in ECBs), but they only had the nutrition bars left. (And to get to the $5 mark, I'd have to spend $1.50 x 4 = $6.00. It would actually $1.00 OOP, since I had the $5 ECB to roll)

I scanned my card at the Magic Coupon Machine, and look what I got! 
"$1.50 off any nutrition bars $5 or more"

I bought (4) bars at $1.50 each = $6.00. 
I used the $1.50 off of nutrition bars coupon. 
Subtotal was $4.50. 
I added (2) $0.33 candies, paid with $5.00 ECBs and $0.16 OOP, and got $5.00 in ECBs!

**I also received coupons from the Magic Coupon Machine for a FREE box of CVS Bandages and a FREE Carmello Bar!**



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment