Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Quick Trip to Petsmart and Walmart for Freebies! 99.5% SAVINGS!


I stopped by Walmart and Petsmart this afternoon to pick up a few things for my pets. Total paid for everything in this picture? 8 CENTS! (plus tax)


Petsmart
(2) Purina Pro Plan Dog Treats normally $3.33 each x 2 = $6.66
I used (2) FREE Coupons received in USPS from manufacturer. (no longer available)
(1) Wellness Cat Food normally $1.00
I used $1.00 off coupon received in the mail from manufacturer
Total OOP  $0.00 + tax!

Walmart
(4) Tidy Cat Clay Litter 10lbs $1.77 x 4 = $7.08
I used (4) $2.00 off Facebook coupons (no longer available)
(1) Bounty Basic Paper Towels $1.00
no coupons
Total OOP $0.08 + tax!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment