Tuesday, May 24, 2011

FREE Beggin' Strips at Albertson's (SoCal)!


I am on the phone with Albertson's/SuperValu Customer Service to verify this, but it appears that I'll be able to get 6 bags of Beggin' Strips Dog Treats FREE (using 3 coupons from 5/8/11 SS)

OK, Corporate Customer Service contacted my local store, and was told by the Store Director, that they would need to see the coupon before making a decision, and that THIS (their Corporate Coupon Policy) is at the discretion of individual stores. And THAT, my loyal readers... is the reason, I do most of my Grocery Shopping at Target!

I'll go in tomorrow, to see what I can snag, and report back!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment