Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Try MiO Liquid Water Enhancer FREE!


I received my sample of MiO Liquid Water Enhancer today, and I gotta say, "ehhhh.."
I received the Fruit Punch flavor and it basically tastes like Kool-Aid. (Also, the bottle leaked a little when I removed the outer wrapper)
I liked the graphics used in their ads and I guess I assumed it was going to have a more sophisticated taste.
Anyway, enough about me.

 If you'd like to get a sample for yourself and a $1.00 coupon, head over to the MiO Facebook wall and "Like" them. Then on the left side go to the tab, "Try It" It takes about 2 weeks to arrive. But, hurry...there's only 8000 samples left.

And while you're over at Facebook, please stop by and "LIKE" AllThoseThingsILove.com!  OR just click the Facebook logo on the bottom green bar of this page! 

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment