Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan Earthquake & Pacific Tsunami Fund



So, as you may have guessed, I am night owl. Last night I was glued to CNN, just enthralled at what was happening in Japan. We were in Tokyo and Kyoto back in 2009, so I guess I have a soft spot in my heart for the Japanese. And living in California, I know what damage an earthquake can cause. But, THIS was beyond imagination, and so, so very frightening. 


The American Red Cross has established the Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami Fund. Here you can donate to support the disaster relief efforts to help those affected by the earthquake in Japan and tsunami throughout the Pacific. 

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment