Friday, March 4, 2011

Office Depot Worklife Rewards - 50% off Sale on paper, binders and more!


Of course, 100% free is better, but all this couponing means I NEED PAPER! ;)  I've been waiting for one of the big 3 (Staples, OfficeMax, Office Depot) to have a deal and my "target stock up price" has been rising, as my paper supply is dwindling!

On Sunday, March 6th, I'll be picking up a 10-ream case of Office Depot Brand Copy Paper for $37.99 and will receive 50% of that price ($18.99) back in Worklife Rewards! That should last me about 3 months!

If you haven't signed up for Office Depot's Worklife Rewards program, sign up here! 
In addition to special offers like this, you'll also receive 10% back on ink, paper, toner, and copy services and 1% off most everything else!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment