Thursday, March 17, 2011

Electric Outdoor Blower - Only $19.98!


This is probably not what you would expect to find on this site, but I have to say, I have one and I love it! When I  first got laid off, we had to make cuts in our household budget. We decided to get rid of the gardeners and get some extra exercise at the same time. Yay ;)

I've written previously about my lack of gardening skills(They may be lacking, but that doesn't mean I get out of it.) And that's where my Electric Blower comes in. It's fantastic for rounding up leaves, weeds and other trimmings. It blows all the dirt off the patio and furniture, and out of window and door sills. (in California, its considered bad form to wash off your patio). It's lightweight and not too loud. It really makes easy work out of a daunting chore. And its kinda fun, too!

Lowes has the Troy-Bilt 7.5 Amp Electric Blower on sale for $19.98. That $20 less than the retail price. Add $5.99 for shipping, or if it's in stock at your local Lowe's - pick it up FREE!
And as always, check Ebates  (2% back from Lowe's!)

This would make a great addition to your gardening arsenal or a great gift for Father's Day!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment