Sunday, March 6, 2011

20% off already inexpensive iPad & iPod Accessories!



I've mentioned HDAcesssories and how much I love their cute accessories for iPads, iPods and other mobile devices. I just received an email from them for 20% off orders of $15 or more using CODE: MMSALETY.

The bundle pictured above includes a hard shell bling case, an anti-glare screen protector (love this, so easy to use in daylight), and a neoprene carrying case. The sale price is $10.95 but with 20% off, it drops to $8.76!


I'll get this for my iPhone. It's $7.95. After the 20% discount, it drops to $6.36!
Shipping applies and adds $6.58 to the total.
Total for these 4 items is $21.70!
Still, it's a great price when you consider what you would pay for just an iPhone case at The Apple Store...

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment