Tuesday, February 15, 2011

iPhone and iPad Accessories starting at $1!

Snap-on Sequin Shell case for iPad  $5.95!

If you have an Apple iPhone, iPhone, or iPad, you know how expensive accessories can be. And dull and boring. I used to buy accessories from foreign sellers on eBay, but the product always took a long time to get to me. Then I discovered HDAccessory.com. The selection great, the cases are cute, the prices are phenomenal, and your order ships fast from California. It is perfection for me...except, they charge tax in CA and the shipping is a bit high. Sometimes they will offer a % off discount. Sign up for the email....They also have accessories for the Blackberry, the Galaxy Tab, and more...Other products I love after the jump...




iPad Stand. $2.95 I use this in my bedroom, another in the kitchen.
iPhone 4 Case $6.95
.


Green Metallic iPhone 4 Case $7.95



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment