Sunday, February 6, 2011

CVS Cares. Rollin' the ECBs! 2/5



I've been getting ready for our Super Bowl party and haven't had much time to go through the CVS deals for this week. I saw this deal over at SlickDeals and with the $5/$15 coupon I received in my email, I had to make a quick trip to CVS!

I bought
1 Garnier HerbaShine Haircolor    $7.00
1 Garnier HerbaShine Haircolor    $7.00
1 Garnier HerbaShine Haircolor    $7.00
---------------------------------------
Total Product + Tax = $22.84

I used:
(3) $3 mfr coupon (here)
(1) CVS email $5/$15 coupon
$7 in ECBs
Total OOP $1.84. Total ECBs received $10!

I checked the Magic Coupon Machine and received $3 off any Physician's Formula (valued at $3 or more)

I bought
1 PF Shimmer Strips Eyeshadows $2.84 (75% off with a $2 off peelie!)   
1 PF Organic Wear Powder         $3.87 (75% off!)
---------------------------------------
Total Product + Tax = $7.31

I used:
 $3 Magic Coupon Machine coupon 
 $2 mfr peelie coupon
Total OOP $2.42

Total OOP for store visit $4.26. Total ECB's received $10!

(in such a hurry forgot to check my 90% off bin!)



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic email coupon!! Thanks for linking up your CVS shopping trip at Simply CVS.

    ReplyDelete