Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rollin' the +UPs at RiteAid 1/29


Well, once again, thanks to the masterminds at Hip2Save and The Krazy Coupon Lady I had "the list" of great deals at RiteAid!

As you may remember, I started with $25.95 in +UPs Rewards from my last shopping trip (yeah, it was just a few days before...new sale cycle starts Friday, gotta get a jump on the competition. The competition being other avid couponers!)


My 1st Transaction:

Colgate Total Tooth Paste  $2.99
Centrum Ultra Women's 100ct   $9.99
Viactiv Chews 60ct  $6.99
Coricidin Max Tabs  $5.99
Afrin Nasal Spray   $5.99

I used:
$3 Afrin mfr coupon
$2 Afrin Rite Aid Video Values Coupon
$2 Coricidin HBP mfr coupon
$2 Coricidin HBP Rite Aid Video Values coupon
$1 Colgate mfr coupon
$2 Viactiv mfr coupon
$3 Centrum coupon
------------------------------------------
Total product + tax $34.75
$15 in coupons
$16 in +UPs
Total OOP = $3.75! ....But, here's the good part!

I received $2 back in UPs for buying the toothpaste.
I received $2 back in UPs for buying the Centrum.
I received $3 back in UPs for buying the Viactiv.
I received $4 back in UPs for buying the Coricidin.
I received $4 back in UPs for buying the Afrin.
PLUS.... I received $10 back in UPs for spending $50 in the Heart Healthy promotion!
TOTAL +UPs received was $25!

My 2nd Transaction:

Stayfree Maxi Pads   $4.29
Stayfree Maxi Pads   B1G1F
Stayfree Maxi Pads   $4.29
Stayfree Maxi Pads   B1G1F
Stayfree Maxi Pads   $4.29
Stayfree Maxi Pads   B1G1F

I used:
(3) B1G1F Stayfree mfr  coupons
(1) $1 off any Stayfree mfr coupon
-----------------------------------
Total Product  $14.00
Total Coupons  $13.87
Total OOP   $0.13   No +UPs used!

So my total OOP spend at RiteAid today was $3.88!
AND, I have $34.95 in +UPs to roll over again!

Just insane.... ;)

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment