Sunday, September 4, 2011

Surveys: Make Some Extra Cash!

Do you like to take surveys? Its an easy way to make a few extra dollars and share your opinions to major manufacturers.  Since you may not always qualify, you might want to sign up for a few different agencies and consider making a separate email address for the survey companies, so you don't miss any opportunities. Here's a quick list of my favorites.


This is the Home Scanner Program. Become a National Consumer Panel Panelist and make major companies listen to your opinion! You might even get picked for the television rating survey :)


Toluna - I just signed up for this one

Vindale Research - I got to test different versions of a famous cookie a few months ago...that was fun :)

Ipsos I-Say (currently open for African American households)

Ipsos I-Say (currently open for Hispanic households)

Ipsos I-Say ( looking for young adults 18-30)

MySurvey  - I just signed up for this one

InBox Dollars - Get a $5 sign-up bonus through this link

MyView - I just signed up for this, too



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment