Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Quiznos: 4 New Coupons!


I love Quiznos, but usually end up at Subway (unless I have a coupon!)  
Here are 4 brand new Quiznos Coupons that you can print. They expires September 25th. I always carry my restaurant coupons with the rest of my coupons. Never know where I'll find myself and what will be available if I get hungry (or when my husband will call me and ask me to pick up dinner)!

*Get a FREE Sub with purchase of another sub and a regular drink
*FREE Chips or Cookies and a regular soft drink with purchase of regular sub or salad.
*$1/1 or $1/2 or $3/3 any sub (excludes Toasty Torpedos and Bullets)
*$2/1 Regular Sub (excludes Toasty Torpedos and Bullets)



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment