Monday, August 29, 2011

Heartsy: Etsy's Deal Site! Save up to 71% on select Etsy sellers!


Do you love Etsy? I know I go there and end up getting immersed. It's one site that I can spend hours on. It's terrific for getting one-of-a-kind handcrafted items, especially gifts. (It seems to have gotten a little more pricey as it gained popularity, don't you think?)

Now, Etsy has started a Daily Deal site called Heartsy. Sign up for their daily email and get huge discounts from selected Etsy sellers. New sales start everyday at 8am Pacific. You can also invite friends to Heartsy, and when they make their first purchase, you get a $10 credit!

This is deal I just bought. I got a credit of $43 at Gems by Emily M for only $21! I really like this design! This piece sells for $45 with $3 shipping. I'll end up getting it for $26!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment