Friday, August 19, 2011

CVS: Conair iSeries Ceramic Straightener $8.24 + $5 ECB!



I heard about this from a lovely reader, Megan, so I headed out to test it before I presented it here.

CVS has the Conair iSeries Straightener (Model CS65P - regularly $32.99) on clearance for 75% off.
The shelf tag read 75% off, but I verified it at the Magic Coupon Machine, and it also displayed $8.24.
When it was rung up, it showed full price! The cashier checked the shelf tag, said it was wrong (?) but changed the price to $8.24.
I paid with a $5.00 ECB that I had from a previous transaction, so total OOP was $3.24 + tax. AND, I got a $5 ECB! 
On the bottom of the receipt it did not say "offer limit reached" so it appears that I could do it again!
But, I only needed one! I left it for another frugal lovely to score :)

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment