Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Albertson's Southern California - 30% off Wine Sale 8/3 - 8/9


Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the Albertson's coupon matchup done due to my preparations for the BlogHer conference  (Don't forget to enter the contest here!)

I did want to mention that Albertson's is having it's 30% off Wine Sale this week. You get 30% off when you buy 6 bottles or more. (Wine makes great gifts!)

Last time, I was able to score big, because I paired the wine sale with hangtags on the bottles that were coupons for meat, seafood, and produce!

My favorite deal I was able to score was $10 off beef with purchase of 2 Beringer wines - priced at $9.99 /bottle x 2 = $19.98 - 30% off = $13.98 for both bottles + $10 in Beef!

I don't know if that coupon was reset, though. Keep your eyes peeled!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment