Thursday, July 14, 2011

Walgreen's" 7/13 Practical Couponing - 78% Extreme Savings!


If you've read my blog for awhile, you probably know that I am not Walgreen's biggest fan ;) But, I had some rain checks that were about to expire, so I had to stop in. I split my orders into 3 transactions, since I had no Register Rewards to start with. 

(1) AirWick Freshmatic Odor Detect $7.99
I used $4.00 mfr coupon 
---------------------------------------
Total paid $3.99 and I received $3.00 Register Reward!

(1) Bic Soleil $4.99
I used $3.00 mfr coupon from 7/10 SS
Total paid $1.99

(1) Gum Toothbrush Twin Pack $2.00
no coupons
----------------------------------
Total product $6.99
Total coupons $3.00
I used $3.00 Register Reward from previous transaction
Total OOP $0.99 and I received $2.00 Register Reward!

(1) Bayer Advanced $2.00 (Rain Check)
I used $2.00 mfr coupon

(1) Blistex RPM Lip Balm for Men $2.00 (Rain Check)
Rain Check made it FREE since there was a $2 register Reward during sale date.

(1) Wal-Zyr Tablets 5ct $3.99
Rain Check made it FREE since there was a $3.99 register Reward during sale date.
---------------------------------------
Total paid FREE! 


THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment