Thursday, June 2, 2011

Watch a Webcast on John Frieda Hair Care - Enter to Win a Trip to NYC!


In my previous life, one aspect of my work was to set up and promote webcasts. Let me tell you, webcasts are never well attended. Even a national brand, like John Frieda/Kao Brands will be lucky to get 5000-10,000 viewers (if that!). I'm telling you this because I've read the contest rules, and the webcast appears to be the only means of entry (other than by mail). If you watch this webcast you'll have really good odds at winning an all-expense paid trip to New York City to meet with a top hair stylist! Pretty cool. And maybe we'll learn something or get a FREE coupon or sample!

Sign up here...and Good Luck!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment