Monday, June 6, 2011

FREE Suave Professional Products!

Head over here to play the "Can You Tell" game at Suave ProfessionalsSee if you can guess which model used Suave Professional products! Answer 4 questions right, and get coupons for 2 FREE products! (I've already received the coupons, but I played the game again...I don't know if the promotion has been reset. The message after I submitted my address info said I would receive the coupon in 6-8 weeks.)


Answers (and my minor brush with fame) after the jump... 

Wake up - B
Sleep Over - B
Water Works - A
Road Trip - A
Men at work - A
Frizz Frenzy - A
Dance off - B
Hot & Humid -A

The guy doing my wedding 'do
is the host of the game!



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment