Thursday, June 16, 2011

Do you use a Clipping Service? Read on....


GreenBayConsumer.com is reporting that further crackdowns are on the horizon over the resale of newspaper inserts/coupons. Their source is reporting that Red Plum, SmartSource and P&G are filing suit against Ebay and TLC for promoting Coupon Fraud. It's an interesting read, if nothing else.

I do not buy inserts, and I RARELY buy individual coupons ( I did a few times, but ended up not using them, or they didn't arrive by the time I needed them).

I get 5 inserts a week. One is my subscription to the L.A. Times, two more come from free subscriptions to the Wall Street Journal (SmartSource), and 2 come from my Mother-in-Laws subscriptions. I think that's enough to shop for my family.

What do you think?

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment