Sunday, June 5, 2011

CVS - FREE L'Oreal Lipstick!


Ooh! Head over to CVS, and hopefully the Magic Coupon Machine will bestow upon you a fantastic "$3 off of $10.00 any Cosmetic Purchase" coupon! When you pair this with the "Buy $10 of L'Oreal" Get $3 ECBs" offer and some L'Oreal $2 coupons, you got yourself a sweet deal!

I bought:
(2) L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipsticks - On Sale $5.00 each
I used (2) $2.00 off mfr coupons
And I received $3.00 in ECBs

(1) Excedrin PM 8ct $0.99
no coupons
I received $0.99

(1) Rimmel Nail Polish $4.59 on 75% clearance = $1.15
I used $1.00 off any Rimmel product (from a tearpad)
----------------------------------------
Total Product $12.14
I used $3 off $10 Cosmetics coupon from Magic Coupon Machine
I used $5 off mfr coupons
I paid with $4 in ECBs previously earned
Total OOP $0.14 + tax!
And I received $3.99 in ECBs!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment