Saturday, June 25, 2011

Amazon: Shawshank Redemption or Forrest Gump on Blu-Ray $11.99!

Forrest Gump (Sapphire Series) [Blu-ray]The Shawshank Redemption [Blu-ray]

Two of my favorite movies, on Blu-Ray and on sale at Amazon! Get The Shawshank Redemption or Forrest Gump  for just $11.99 each!

"I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope." 


THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment