Monday, June 27, 2011

Albertsons: *HOT* Catalina Deal on Nature Valley Granola Thins!


I've already mentioned the fantastic Catalina deal for FREE Milk when you purchase (4) General Mills Cereal, Fruit Snacks, and Granola Bars at Albertson's - now SouthernCaliSaver is reporting that when you buy 4 Nature Valley Granola Thins, you not only get a FREE Milk Catalina, but a  $5.00 "Mystery" Catalina, AND a $2 Catalina!

So this is how it breaks down:
Buy 4 Nature Valley Granola Thins $2.50 x 4 = $10.00
Use (4) $0.75 mfr coupons from 6/26 SS
Pay $7.00
Get $5 Catalina + $2 Catalina + FREE Milk (up to $4.00)!


I thought I was done with Albertson's this week....looks like I'm headed back tomorrow! I never knew grocery stores could be so much fun!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment