Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5/18 Tiny Target Trip - 100% Extreme Savings!


Seriously, this set the record for my shortest time in a Target.
I received two Catalinas on a previous Target excursion. One was $2.00 off any Revlon Beauty Tool and $5/2 Revlon Beauty Tools. I'd read that people were using these Catalinas and having the same 2 Catalinas print out, so I wanted to check it out. And it's true! (At least for me.)

(2) Revlon Crazy Shine Buffers $2.99 x 2 = $5.98
I used $5/2 Revlon Catalina
Total paid $0.98!
(1) Revlon Cuticle Trimmer $2.99
I used $2 off Revlon Catalina
Total paid $0.99
---------------------------------------
Total Product $8.97
I used $7.00 in Catalinas
At this point, the cashier noticed the 2 new Catalinas that printed and asked, "Do you want to use this ($2 Catalina) on this transaction?" I said, "Sure!"
So, I ended up paying just the tax!
And I have another $5/2 Revlon Catalina!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW, that's great! My Target NEVER prints out Catalina's. You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete