Wednesday, April 27, 2011

**Restocked** Flirty Marilyn Aprons 40% off! All Other Aprons 20% off!


These things are flying out the door! I checked today and they have restocked many styles. 
And it's such a great gift idea for Mother's Day!

I have 2 "Flirty Aprons" I bought earlier this year. They're so cute and retro. I always get compliments and I LOVE giving them as gifts. 

Flirty Aprons is having a great sale just in time for Mother's Day.  Select a "Marilyn" Style Apron and take 40% off! Just use code Marilyn40 (Shipping starts at $4.92)

All other styles are priced at 20% off!  Just enter code 20M2011 at checkout



 And really, they're so practical when hosting a get-together, preparing a meal or baking, so why not look cute at the same  time. The one I have my eye on is "Little Black Dress"!


THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment