Thursday, April 7, 2011

McCann's Steel Cut Oatmeal 4 pack $16.99!

McCANN'S Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal, 28-Ounce Tins (Pack of 4)

I'm not a big fan of most oatmeal, but I love McCann's! Probably because of the packaging - I'm a sucker for good packaging. That and it's made in Ireland. But apart from that, I actually like the texture. Most oatmeal is just slimy and gross. But this has a good bite. Like a creamy breakfast pasta. Once I learned the secret to soak the oats before you go to bed, its been a weekend favorite! 

Amazon is selling a pack of 4 McCann's Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal, 28-Ounce Tins for $19.99. Use the Subscribe & Save Option and the price is knocked down to $16.99! 
That's just $4.24 a can! I know this retails for around $7.99 at the grocery store I used to shop at (which is why I rarely buy it!) As always, if you don't want additional shipments, cancel the Subscribe & save plan after you receive your order. 

Mmmm...I think I'll soak some before I go to bed. 


THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment