Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Join EverSave and get a Positive Pin for just $2.00!


If you haven't joined EverSave yet, head over here to register. You'll receive a $2.00 credit and can get this cute "Positive Pin" for just $2.00 shipped! You can get it in white, pink, red, or teal.
What is a Positive Pin?
The Positive Pin idea came to me one day when I needed a boost of positivity. I wanted something that I could look at that would remind me of how fortunate I am. I made a vow that when I wear my pin (which is everyday) I would not forget to be thankful for all of the things in my life and to think and talk positively. I hope you will do the same and not just treat this as a piece of jewelry, but as a life altering symbol.
-Jonathan de la Garza


THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment