Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Flirty Aprons - 20% off! Great gift for Mother's Day!



I have 2 "Flirty Aprons" I bought earlier this year. They're so cute and retro. I always get compliments and I LOVE giving them as gifts.I talked to customer service earlier, and was told they are expecting more stock this week.  If you don't see the style you want today, check back tomorrow!

Flirty Aprons is having a great sale just in time for Mother's Day.  Select a "Marilyn" Style Apron and take 60% off! Just use code MARILYN60 
 ***if MARILYN60 is not working, try all lowercase "marilyn60" ***


(That's as low as $9.60 after discount! Shipping starts at $4.92)


All other styles are priced at 20% off!  Just enter code 20M2011 at checkout



 And really, they're so practical when hosting a get-together, preparing a meal or baking, so why not look cute at the same  time. The one I have my eye on is "Little Black Dress"!


THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment